Individual and Family Memberships
Members are the backbone of the Nature & Raptor Center of Pueblo. Your support plays an important role in enhancing and protecting the activities, programs and facilities of the Nature and Raptor Center. Member support makes possible:
- Environmental programming for all ages
- Rehabilitation care for approximately 200 injured, ill and orphaned birds of prey annually
- Miles of accessible trails through wooded, riparian and prairie environments
- Facilities to host picnics, reunions, wedding and other events
- A hub of community events including the Halloween Family Fun Fest, Annual Plant Sale and Pueblo Peace Flotilla
Present your membership card to receive benefits at more than 140 Participating Nature Centers in the U.S. and Canada through the Association of Nature Center Administrators.
Individual and Family Membership Levels
Good for 12 months from date of joining, one name per membership card.
- Individual Membership $40, you will receive 1 annual pass and 1 membership card.
- Family Membership $55, you will receive 2 annual passes and 2 membership cards.
- Senior over 70 Membership, $10, you will receive 1 annual pass and 1 membership card.
- Senior over 55 Membership for $30, you will receive 1 annual pass and 1 membership card.
- Student / Military / Handicapped for $30, you will receive 1 annual pass and 1 membership card.
*Please stop by our office to provide documentation showing your age, military, student or handicapped status. Once we have verified this information, we will mail your membership to you.
Individual and Family Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts for specific Programs & Special Events by NRCP
- 10% Discount on Food at the Coyote Grille when current membership card is presented
- 10-50% Discount on Reservation of Group Picnic Areas at NRCP with current membership card
- Our Cottonwood Newsletter
- Annual Pass covers $5 entrance fee at the parking lot